Lessons I learnt in 2020
Guys 2020 has been a roller coaster for me. I had good moments, bad moments and traumatic moments.
I am very grateful for everything I went through and here are the lessons I learnt;
- People project in anger, ‘jokes’ and/or when things do not go their way.
- Peace of mind surpasses material possessions, status, college degrees or any other aspect that is highly valued in the society. Mental health is key.
- Strangers may support you more than family.
- Be yourself unapologetically.
- Do not wait for the flag to get ‘more red.’ A red flag is a red flag. Once you identify it, leave.
- Once you find your purpose, you really enjoy working on it.
- Love people wholeheartedly.
- Appreciate people who want to see you grow and win. Reciprocate accordingly.
- Forgive yourself.
- Promise yourself to do better everyday.
It always gets better. I love you all so much.
I hope to see you on the next post.
Merry Christmas everyone.